La Fusta is an Argentinian steakhouse. It has been serving its neighborhood for over 40 years, having opened its doors in 1970. La Fusta restaurant is designed after the classic style of similar restaurants in South America. In addition to its spacious dining room, the restaurant also has a large room in the back for private events and parties.
La Fusta's menu is crafted to make the most of the various meats that get carefully slow cooked on the charcoal grill. Appetizers include Argentinian favorites like chicken empanadas, fried calamari, tortillas de papa and palmitos with salsa golf. The signature entrées of the house are the grilled items, which include skirt steak, flap steak, filet mignon, pork chops, short ribs and grilled marinated chicken.
- Surfaces sanitized between seatings
- Common areas deep cleaned daily
- Digital, disposable or sanitized menu provided
- Sanitizer or wipes provided for customers
- Sealed or wrapped utensils used
- Limited number of seated diners
- Distancing maintained in common areas
- Extra space between tables
- Waitstaff wear masks
- Diners must wear masks unless eating or drinking
- Sick staff prohibited in the workplace
Food was ok. Flank steak was good, sides were not. Flan was awful, sorry. The flan had no taste whatsoever, we didn’t eat it. Service was very, very slow. We were there 3 hours just for dinner.
Buenisimo todo muy recomendable
The service was great and sangria was delicious
Great place to eat
Great place,good service.
Highly recommended .Meat and desserts was on point
La Fusta offers takeout which you can order by calling the restaurant at (201) 770-1950.
La Fusta is rated 4.7 stars by 5 OpenTable diners.
Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. Due to local restrictions, this restaurant may not be accepting reservations at the moment.