La Costa- American Fork
- Surfaces sanitized between seatings
- Common areas deep cleaned daily
- Digital, disposable or sanitized menu provided
- Sanitizer or wipes provided for customers
- Limited number of seated diners
- Distancing maintained in common areas
- Extra space between tables
- Waitstaff wear masks
- Diners must wear masks unless eating or drinking
- Sick staff prohibited in the workplace
Good but nothing special. Very similar to other Tex-Mex restaurants I’ve been to. Usual menu. Service was pretty good. Food was tasty but over cooked. Mole sauce was good. Price was about right.
We used Open Table to reserve a table for my husbands birthday. We got at the restaurant at the scheduled time and got right in. We were helped right away and the food was great. We felt the servers went above and beyond to make sure our meals were what we ordered. This is the first time I've been here and we will be back.
La Costa- American Fork offers takeout which you can order by calling the restaurant at (801) 492-0042.
La Costa- American Fork is rated 4 stars by 2 OpenTable diners.
Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. Due to local restrictions, this restaurant may not be accepting reservations at the moment.