- Surfaces sanitized between seatings
- Common areas deep cleaned daily
- Digital, disposable or sanitized menu provided
- Sanitizer or wipes provided for customers
- Contactless payment available
- Sealed or wrapped utensils used
- Distancing maintained in common areas
- Waitstaff wear masks
- Diners must wear masks unless eating or drinking
- Sick staff prohibited in the workplace
- Staff temperature check required
Tonkatsu (Pork) Broth with Miso Based Noodle Soup Topped With 2 Pieces of Chashu (Braised Pork), Green Onion Dried Wood Ear Mushroom, Bamboo, Naruto (Japanese Fish Cake)
Service was lacking at the location and after dinner I got a to go order that was half of what you would get if you had it there, and not very good.
Food was great! Serving is big. Paul, the owner, provided excellent service. I’ll come back again.
They have great accommodations for outdoor dining (lots of heaters) and the food was delicious! I had miso ramen... The ramen broth is marinated for 20 hours and is full of flavor, everyone in my family absolutely loved their meals!
Kiseki offers takeout which you can order by calling the restaurant at (925) 292-9664.
Kiseki is rated 4.3 stars by 3 OpenTable diners.
Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. Due to local restrictions, this restaurant may not be accepting reservations at the moment.