This includes info about cleaning, sanitizing, social distancing, and usage of personal protective equipment. Learn more.
Kelseys Original Roadhouse - Collingwood
- Surfaces sanitized between seatings
- Common areas deep cleaned daily
- Digital, disposable or sanitized menu provided
- Sanitizer or wipes provided for customers
- Contactless payment available
- Limited number of seated diners
- Distancing maintained in common areas
- Extra space between tables
- Sick staff prohibited in the workplace
- Waitstaff wear masks
- Diners must wear masks unless eating or drinking
Even though booked had to wait 15 minutes for booth. Took me p minutes to take our order even after being asked to use on line menus. Waitress was great but food was not. Steak was not done medium well and had lots of viens/gristle running through it. Not a good cut of sirloin and not worth $25. The waitress did give us a discount but overall not impressed.
Front of house service was mediocre.
Specifically requested patio dining in reservation but patio table was not reserved for us, slightly disappointing.
Servers and bar staff were kind and attentive.
Food was a little slow coming out, but the cheesecake was good!
Overall cleanliness was good.
I understand maybe the waitstaff is new and young.. but had to ask for utensils , wanted salt and pepper and she never came back ... we asked for an extra plate and waited for quite awhile after food was delivered. The Caesar salad was wilted and brown edged lettuce and had no taste at all.
The ambiance is so nice up top on the patio
You need some work on good and service though
Kelseys Original Roadhouse - Collingwood offers takeout which you can order by calling the restaurant at (705) 444-5711.
Kelseys Original Roadhouse - Collingwood is rated 3.1 stars by 3 OpenTable diners.
You can book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size.