This includes info about cleaning, sanitizing, social distancing, and usage of personal protective equipment. Learn more.
- Surfaces sanitized between seatings
- Common areas deep cleaned daily
- Sanitizer or wipes provided for customers
- Contactless payment available
- Limited number of seated diners
- Distancing maintained in common areas
- Extra space between tables
- Sick staff prohibited in the workplace
- Waitstaff wear masks
THIS RESTAURANT IS CLOSED. ARRIVED AND NO LONGER IN BUSINESS.
Although I was able to make a reservation here, when we showed up, they were closed. They need to update their profile on OpenTable to reflect that they are not currently open. Waste of time.
Overall it was pretty good. I think the rolls were a bit over priced with the size of the roll not being that great of a size. The nigiri and miso soup was pretty good. Also had uni, which is hard to find.
Kaizen Izakaya offers takeout which you can order by calling the restaurant at (407) 316-8500.
Kaizen Izakaya is rated 2.4 stars by 3 OpenTable diners.
You can book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size.