Jawny Bakers Restaurant
- Surfaces sanitized between seatings
- Common areas deep cleaned daily
- Digital, disposable or sanitized menu provided
- Sanitizer or wipes provided for customers
- Contactless payment available
- Sealed or wrapped utensils used
- Limited number of seated diners
- Distancing maintained in common areas
- Extra space between tables
- Waitstaff wear masks
- Diners must wear masks unless eating or drinking
- Sick staff prohibited in the workplace
The staff are always super friendly and the food is consistently wonderful. Try the veggie/mushroom pizza with a glass (or more) of their chardonnay. Go now and support our local businesses!
The food and service are consistently outstanding at Jawny Baker's! My favourite is sierra salmon with a pistachio crust. Even their french fries are more delicious than most places! I can't recommend this restaurant enough.
Staff is friendly. Good variety of food and fresh. They have a great heated patio. Poutine sauce is made in house and is amazing. Love their pasta carbonara and the butter chicken.
Very good food, staff very friendly and very accomodating. Definitely will go back.
Excellent service!! Server was very professional, prompt and friendly. Heater did an excellent job keeping us warm and comfortable.
Jawny Bakers Restaurant does offer delivery in partnership with Skip The Dishes. Jawny Bakers Restaurant also offers takeout which you can order by calling the restaurant at (416) 285-1165.
Jawny Bakers Restaurant is rated 5 stars by 5 OpenTable diners.
Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. Due to local restrictions, this restaurant may not be accepting reservations at the moment.