This includes info about cleaning, sanitizing, social distancing, and usage of personal protective equipment. Learn more.
Located in Columbus, Ohio, Indian Oven serves authentic Indian cuisine. The restaurant prides itself on delivering outstanding customer service and only using the finest ingredients available, including local produce and imported spices and seasonings. Indian Oven offers takeout as well as offsite catering for special events.
Start out your meal at Indian Oven with an appetizer for the table such as the chicken or lamb shish kabob or the samosas. Try the tandoori shrimp, the lamb curry or the roasted lamb shank for dinner. For vegetarians, the restaurant offers an extensive selection which includes mushroom curry, alu gobbi and chana massala.
- Surfaces sanitized between seatings
- Common areas deep cleaned daily
- Digital, disposable or sanitized menu provided
- Sanitizer or wipes provided for customers
- Contactless payment available
- Limited number of seated diners
- Distancing maintained in common areas
- Extra space between tables
- Sick staff prohibited in the workplace
- Waitstaff wear masks
- Diners must wear masks unless eating or drinking
Indian Oven offers takeout which you can order by calling the restaurant at (614) 220-9390.
Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. Due to local restrictions, this restaurant may not be accepting reservations at the moment.