India at Time Square
We Don’t Use color In Our Food.
All the food freshly prepared as per the Order.
No frozen food .
We Do catering and delivery through Grub hub,DoorDash,Uber-Eat.
Suitable for any Occasion.
Daily Buffet Lunch from 11.30 am to 3.30pm.
Dinner Ala- carte and pre-fixed menu .
Get it delivered
Finally great Indian food convenient to theaters. We ordered Tandoori grilled paneer cheese and channa masala (chickpeas) and it was so delicious. The naan bread was buttery, crisp and hot. The food was so good my friend, who happens to be Indian, had the leftovers packed in a small plastic container, and she put it inside her hat, then into her tote bag, as some theaters don’t allow any food into the theater.
Shhhhh...don’t tell anyone!
1. No liquor license or ability to BYOB greatly hindering the overall dinner experience.
2. Initially seated our group of 6 right next to the bathroom/kitchen even though the restaurant only had a handful of patrons & could easily have set us up in a better location.
1. Attentive service during the meal.
2. Great appetizers but the entrees were just ok. We did appreciate that they weren’t super rich like other Indian restaurants (which tend to add heavy cream to curries) but there wasn’t anything particularly exceptional about them either.
3. Good value for money compared to other Indian restaurants of a similar caliber.
India at Time Square offers takeout which you can order by calling the restaurant at (212) 315-4404.
India at Time Square is rated 3.5 stars by 2 OpenTable diners.
You can book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size.