Imagine Wine, LLC
$31 to $50
Imagine... Tasting our wonderful Whites and our Big Red Oaked Age Wines. All our Reds are aged 2-6 years in new oak. You will be served by either Ross Jay Rankin the winemaker/owner or LynDee Rankin owner. We have been in business making aged wines for over 20 years. Our winery experience is unique and intimate and unlike any other. Ross is famous for his award winning gold and double gold medal wines and for his ability to regal you with his stories of life and winemaking. Enjoy our new outdoor seating with sun cover, fire pits and heaters. Our current offering is: French Colombard, Chardonnay, Zinfandel, Barbera, '09 Paradise Mountain Syrah, Vin Fortifie Syrah (port style).
Cleaning & Sanitizing
- Surfaces sanitized between seatings
- Common areas deep cleaned daily
- Digital, disposable or sanitized menu provided
- Sanitizer or wipes provided for customers
- Contactless payment available
- Limited number of seated diners
- Distancing maintained in common areas
- Extra space between tables
- Waitstaff wear masks
- Diners must wear masks unless eating or drinking
- Sick staff prohibited in the workplace
Be the first to review this restaurant
Overall ratings and reviews
Reviews can only be made by diners who have eaten at this restaurant
5.0based on all time ratings
Noise · Moderate
100% of people would recommend it to a friend
At present, Imagine Wine, LLC has no reviews. Please add a review after your dining experience to help others make a decision about where to eat.
Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. Due to local restrictions, this restaurant may not be accepting reservations at the moment.