Holiday inn - Farnbourgh
Our Farnborough accommodation has a brand new Open Lobby, with a restaurant, bar and lounge, and kids stay and eat free*. We have a To-Go fridge, Apple Macs, and charging stations for guests visiting on business. Fancy retreating to your hotel room? Be sure to check out our room service menu.
- Surfaces sanitized between seatings
- Common areas deep cleaned daily
- Digital, disposable or sanitized menu provided
- Sanitizer or wipes provided for customers
- Contactless payment available
- Distancing maintained in common areas
- Extra space between tables
- Waitstaff wear masks
- Diners must wear masks unless eating or drinking
- Sick staff prohibited in the workplace
- Contact tracing information collected
The lamb shank meal we had was just not VFM, the lamb shanks looked like they were from a supermarket, by vertu of their size. The plates were small to give the illusion of a larger meal. The price of drinks has also gone through the roof, so all in all not impressed.
Food was brilliant. Restaurant clean. Staff very helpful.
Warm welcome at reception, excellent service and cold, cold beer!
Really happy with our stay. Triple rooms were lovely. Food was very good. Staff were very friendly. Can’t recommend the hotel more!
Holiday inn - Farnbourgh is rated 4.5 stars by 4 OpenTable diners.
Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. Due to local restrictions, this restaurant may not be accepting reservations at the moment.