Next to the majestic central courtyard of the hotel, you can sit in front of the water fountain that gives life to the patio, or on the terrace overlooking the luscious gardens and golf (driving range), perfect for breakfast, lunch or dinner. The interior area offers a warm characteristic atmosphere of a colonial hacienda.
- Surfaces sanitized between seatings
- Common areas deep cleaned daily
- Digital, disposable or sanitized menu provided
- Contactless payment available
- Sealed or wrapped utensils used
- Limited number of seated diners
- Distancing maintained in common areas
- Extra space between tables
- Waitstaff wear masks
- Sick staff prohibited in the workplace
La pasta boloñesa no fue lo que esperaba, estaba muy insípida, definitivamente no lo volvería a repetir... Por el contrario el pargo con arroz cremoso delicioso...
To much expensive for very for food. Comida muy cara para lo que es.
You can fino better food in other restaurants for half price.
Went there waited 10 minutes to be seated, no one came...
There are many restaurants around
Las carnes pasaditas de fuego
Hacienda Kitchen offers takeout which you can order by calling the restaurant at 2298 0168.
Hacienda Kitchen is rated 3.7 stars by 4 OpenTable diners.
Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. Due to local restrictions, this restaurant may not be accepting reservations at the moment.