It would have gotten 5 stars, but the service was very inattentive!!
I have been here one a dinner date with my girlfriends, a lunch with my daughter and Valentine’s with the hubby. All experiences have been great. Food is delicious. Would definitely recommend making a reservation.
Great place for Valentine's day!
My girlfriend broke up with me.
Great fresh food. .
Loved this place. Will come back again very soon.
I came here for my anniversary and I absolutely loved the service provided to us. The server was attentive and I never had to ask her for anything. She knew what I wanted before I even asked and that was greatly appreciated. While booking with opentable and saying it was an anniversary, the manager and server both wished us a happy anniversary and made it that much more special for us. I definitely would come back again. The food was delicious and well portioned.
We’ve had dinner at Gyu-Kaku quite often.
1. The good is descent and reasonably price. Prices are even better when you dine during the happy hour periods.
2. I wouldn’t go as far to say that the service is excellent, but it is good. You can expect a staff member to greet you within 5 minutes of being seated, ready to take your drink order. As soon as you place your order, the food will start coming out about 7-10 minutes after your order is placed.
3. Via their Mobil app, you can reward points every time you dine at their establishment. The points are truly worthwhile accumulating, and they are not stingy with their points, where you can redeem points almost every time you visit. On an average, I’ve received up to $25.00 of my entire bill.
1. Reservations are recommended, else, you could find yourself waiting at least 45 minutes or longer for a table. Even wait time with reservations is an average 10 minute wait.
2. The bathrooms are not very well maintained. While it’s kind of cool that the toilets are heated, the stalls are often dirty, stinky, and often have no toilet paper in them. I often just go in there to wash my hand before and after dinner, and often wait to use the bathroom until I get home.
3. The restaurant Is quite loud. This is not a place to have a romantic dinner. Besides, Cooking on a grill is not quite my definition of a romantic date, but rather, a place for friends, and family to enjoy a fun night out and grill/cook together.
Staffs were all friendly and attentive! Food were delicious! Requested a birthday dessert during online booking, and a pleasant surprise of the staffs all gathered at our table with a birthday ice cream s’mores dessert and cheerfully sang the birthday song. You guys are the best!
Most of the meats in Meat's Lovers sets and beef rice are extremely salty, so we can't eat too much. The restaurant need to improve that!
this time we had the worst experience ever. waited 40 mins after ordered and only a couple were served. no updates from the server or manager. we were not in the mood to eat after being kept waiting for so long and had to cancel the rest of order. the rib finger dish smells old and not fresh at all. even though the manager apologized and gave us two orders of gyutan for free, its bad experience overall and we had to find food elsewhere to eat becasuse we were not full after spending over an hour in there. terrible experience!