Gyu-Kaku - Beverly Hills, CA
We have updated our operations in accordance with all government guidelines to put your health and safety first.
To maintain a safe environment for you and Gyu-Kaku staff, we ask that all guests understand and adhere to the following:
- Reservations are mandatory. We hope that you will come to dine-in with us when you are ready. Please make a reservation via telephone or our website so that we can prepare for your visit.
- Please bring a mask and use it all times when you are not eating or drinking.
- We will measure your temperature upon entering the restaurant.
- To comply with spatial distancing rules we have spaced our tables out and limited seating capacity.
- There may be limits on party sizes.
- We are serving a limited menu. Not all Grand Menu items will be available during our immediate reopening.
- We only accept payment via credit or debit card. Cash payments respectfully declined.
Get it delivered
My server Saruul was okay (she didn't offer me any water) - but the individual assisting was great, super helpful and engaged thank you Xavier you're the BEST!
Fun for all
Our server was really on top of our table , every time we need something she was there and even tho I would ask for stuff she knew I already needed sometimes. She’s the best ! The worse thing is that I don’t remember her name she was an Asian skinny short nice young girl ! Love her
Went in for my dinner birthday, really great quality meat and food. Really love it! I came with my parents and they are really picky with food because they’re great cooks but they loved this place! Service was great! I had a group singing happy bday for me it was hella fun’ and the value of food we ordered is amazing! Def gonna come back! Tasty food 👍🏼👌🏼
Our server Sam was fantastic! Did a great job taking care of us and handling all our requests. He check in on us frequently and was very friendly.
Always have a great time when I come to Beverly. The service was good, our waitress Hi-Meah was very sweet and took care of us. We got the $55 happy hour menu and all dishes were satisfying. Great thing about this restaurant, it has rewards, and I used mine to get a vanilla ice cream.
Amazing time as always.
Our sake never arrived and service was slow.
Food was decent and fair price.
Service was flawless!!! THANK YOU
It was my son’s birthday
Our waiter Josh was so disappointing, he forgot to place half our order! Then said the kitchen is slow! Our drinks took forever, when we ordered another drink he told us “They’re out of white Sangria!
Our waiter had more excuses for his lame service than I’ve ever heard!
We canceled our forgotten food orders, that he forgot place an hour earlier & left the restaurant.
VERY DISAPPOINTING for my out of town guests.
All in all it was good. When we first arrived it took about 3 minutes before someone greeted us. This was around 4:45pm. When we were done with our main meal, it took a few minutes to flag someone down to order dessert. We were undercharged. They forgot to charge us for a plum wine and 36oz beer.
Good experience. Enjoyed my meal. Will come back. Tasty.