Griz Day Lodge
Due to new Provincial Health Orders, Dine-In service has been suspended until April 19th.
Lots of take out options available in the Plaza.
- Surfaces sanitized between seatings
- Common areas deep cleaned daily
- Digital, disposable or sanitized menu provided
- Sanitizer or wipes provided for customers
- Contactless payment available
- Limited number of seated diners
- Distancing maintained in common areas
- Extra space between tables
- Waitstaff wear masks
- Diners must wear masks unless eating or drinking
- Sick staff prohibited in the workplace
The way they were policing the protocols. A little less militant would be better. There is a kinder way to deal with it in the day lodge.
Delish. Like being able to book a seat.
Griz Day Lodge offers takeout which you can order by calling the restaurant at (250) 423-4655 ext. 2427.
Griz Day Lodge is rated 3.5 stars by 2 OpenTable diners.
Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. Due to local restrictions, this restaurant may not be accepting reservations at the moment.