- Surfaces sanitized between seatings
- Common areas deep cleaned daily
- Sanitizer or wipes provided for customers
- Sealed or wrapped utensils used
- Limited number of seated diners
- Distancing maintained in common areas
- Extra space between tables
- Waitstaff wear masks
- Diners must wear masks unless eating or drinking
The waitress was amazing ,food was outstanding the mimosas are out of this world love this location my new breakfast spot when me and the wife come to Vegas
Brunch for bottomless mimosas after a private wedding ceremony ! Bartenders were great. Didn’t give 5 stars only because I heard two in our group say there food was cold. Love the live music too !
Second time having the brunch - great way to have a brunch - this time however there was live music .....which was awesome but the service was slow at best .Food was ok because some was still cold upon being served .
Freedom Beat offers takeout which you can order by calling the restaurant at (702) 719-5100.
Freedom Beat is rated 4.3 stars by 3 OpenTable diners.
Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. Due to local restrictions, this restaurant may not be accepting reservations at the moment.