Gourmet 4 Shirley
- Surfaces sanitized between seatings
- Common areas deep cleaned daily
- Digital, disposable or sanitized menu provided
- Sanitizer or wipes provided for customers
- Contactless payment available
- Limited number of seated diners
- Distancing maintained in common areas
- Extra space between tables
- Waitstaff wear masks
- Diners must wear masks unless eating or drinking
- Sick staff prohibited in the workplace
- Diner temperature check required
- Contact tracing information collected
The staff didn’t care, it was a bunch of kids messing about and going outside to smoke when there was still customers. No professionalism at all. Food was inedible, over cooked, no flavour, horrible. The best part of the meal was the drink, that’s how bad it was. We paid £30 for the two of us and my god it wasn’t worth that much at all. We barely touched the food from how nasty it was. The place needs some older staff to put the young ones in place because they were running wild. Do yourself a favour whoever reads this and go to either Prezzo next door for the same price and much higher quality of food and staff, or go to the Spoons, a lot cheaper, nicer staff and better food. I’ve told everyone to avoid this place.
You can order delivery directly from Gourmet 4 Shirley using the Order Online button. Gourmet 4 Shirley also offers takeout which you can order by calling the restaurant at 0333 772 9528.
Gourmet 4 Shirley is rated 1 stars by 1 OpenTable diners.
Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. Due to local restrictions, this restaurant may not be accepting reservations at the moment.