Glacier View Cellars
We love to talk about hiking, biking, and boating just as much as we love talking about wine. Come pore over wall-sized topographic maps of the Cascade Mountains and discover books and maps to help you plan out your next adventure. To really live the dream, check out our Dirtbagger Wine Club. Planning a through-hike of the Pacific Crest Trail? We'll ship wines to your resupply points... Or, stay local and enjoy some wonderful wine, we've got you covered!
- Surfaces sanitized between seatings
- Common areas deep cleaned daily
- Digital, disposable or sanitized menu provided
- Sanitizer or wipes provided for customers
- Contactless payment available
- Limited number of seated diners
- Distancing maintained in common areas
- Extra space between tables
- Waitstaff wear masks
- Diners must wear masks unless eating or drinking
- Sick staff prohibited in the workplace
Wonderful new tasting room. Very friendly and informative. Comfortable and attentive. Love the hiking theme. And great wines!
Glacier View Cellars is rated 5 stars by 1 OpenTable diners.
Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. Due to local restrictions, this restaurant may not be accepting reservations at the moment.