Founding Farmers - King of Prussia
Multiple dates availableOur brunch buffet is served upstairs. When booking a table , upstairs the full menu is not available
- Surfaces sanitized between seatings
- Common areas deep cleaned daily
- Digital, disposable or sanitized menu provided
- Sanitizer or wipes provided for customers
- Sealed or wrapped utensils used
- Limited number of seated diners
- Distancing maintained in common areas
- Extra space between tables
- Waitstaff wear masks
- Diners must wear masks unless eating or drinking
- Sick staff prohibited in the workplace
cranberry orange bread
jumbo lump crab, fries, coleslaw
Everything was great
Food is good pre usual
Super slow service and high prices for mediocre and unseasoned food.
Always a great time & amazing food
We had the perfect spot for a wonderful dinner with friends! Our Server was very friendly and attentive. Definitely will go back again soon!
I felt that because of the time of the reservation, the food was not abundant. A lot of things were gone. Brisket, lots of desserts, meatloaf, catfish gone. I've been here several times. On Sunday, it was lackluster. I bought someone who it was their first time. They were not impressed
Our waitress was amazing. Food selection poor. I realize with covid everyone is short staffed, but then don't book so many people. Every time food came out it was gone in minutes. There were many selections that were not available. we went for my daughter's 21 bd, so we still had fun.
I am very sorry for the disappointing outcome to your visit this time. I would love the chance to touch base and hopefully turn this around! Please email me at email@example.com with a copy of your review, date dined & location. Thank you and we appreciate you alerting us to this. -Jessica