Invite your guests to a truly unique group dining experience! Whether for private dining rooms, or to interact in our main dining areas, Fogo de Chão® is the perfect location for parties of 15 to 110View Private Dining Details
Todo estuvo muy bien y agradable. El servicio del personal es muy excelente y con muy buena actitud. Lo recomiendo ampliamente.
Had a great time with friends. Thank you for making our day memorable
A lovely meal for brunch! Market table items were perfect and the drinks we had were amazing! Always impressed with this location!
My first time to dine here. The food was amazing and service was top notch! Will return for another great experience!
Amazing food -- we couldn't stop eating! Everything was delicious and we got such a wonderful variety! Definitely will be going back!
As usual, the food was delicious all around and the service was 1st rate!
Restaurant employees were great!!
Very good food, but cafeteria-style ambience. Way too many tables and weirdly bright lighting. You set very, very close to other diners. Salad bar is spectacular. Meat is superior and varied. Wait staff seems polished, though they couldn't manage to print our receipt (they use an I-Pad style system to deliver your check, which is cool, but they don't have the technology down). Mildly expensive, but mostly worth it.
I was excited about the re-open of the Addison location and for the most part you guys did not disappoint. I had you market meal while my date had the meat meal.
1) Servers were attentive. I asked for room temperature water and I got it with the first glass and with every re-fill. BIG THANKS
2) The salmon was very tasty.
3) My date said, that the meat at Fogo is a better taste than the competition. Well done.
1) The meat servers (ms) kept missing our table. We had to wait and even call some of the ms over to get more meat. One time, even a manager asked us if we were waiting for something. We explained we wanted more meat (chicken and steak being specific) and he had some of them to come to the table.
2) The soup and black beans was luke warm. Even after I waited for a fresh batch of soup to come out before I got my second serving, it was also luke warm. Soup is best served 145-155 degrees. The soup I ate seemed cooler than that. I was cold and really wanted something cozy to eat.
Outside of that, it was a pleasant night. Thank you.
Was disappointed with the quality of the food for the price paid. Will stick with Texas De Brazil. Better food and less expensive.
We went on Valentine’s Day. Probably not the best time to go. The waiter was good but never brought out our drink order. I guess considering how busy it was I am forgiving.
But the food was okay. Def like Texas de Brazil’s salad bar way better it has more options
Great food. Great service.
We always choose Fogo de Chao for my husband's birthday dinner. It's always an elegant experience, and we leave very satisfied.
Great food. Well prepared and served. It’s a little noisy when full and the physical space is dated but overall a wonderful experience.
Was there for Valentine’s Day with my wife. This is our favorite Brazilian Steakhouse. Was crowded and noisier than usual. Gauchos were not as responsive as usual. Seemed to have fewer choices of meat that Groucho’s were serving. Had to ask for several types that I knew they had. Will definitely go again but not on holiday.