Fionn MacCool's - Sudbury
- Surfaces sanitized between seatings
- Common areas deep cleaned daily
- Digital, disposable or sanitized menu provided
- Sanitizer or wipes provided for customers
- Contactless payment available
- Sealed or wrapped utensils used
- Limited number of seated diners
- Distancing maintained in common areas
- Extra space between tables
- Waitstaff wear masks
- Diners must wear masks unless eating or drinking
- Sick staff prohibited in the workplace
Excellent food and great service! Had the fish tacos and they were awesome!
Great food, fast and friendly service. Exactly what I expected from Fionn MacCools. It's always excellent food & service.
Great food! We had blarney chips, buttered chicken curry, and the wings. All were delicious!
Ingredients for not fresh and overpriced bys talk too long to get our drinks shrimp in my alfredo pasta was not fresh
Social distance gathering on patio
Very good food, service and value. My second time there and will go again!
The food was very good. Our server was courteous and helpful. I would recommend this restaurant to my friends.
My husband and I enjoyed our evening out. The waitress was friendly and attentive. We both had the fish and chips which were delicious. We would definitely return.
Fionn MacCool's - Sudbury does offer delivery in partnership with Skip The Dishes. Fionn MacCool's - Sudbury also offers takeout which you can order by calling the restaurant at (705) 522-8827.
Fionn MacCool's - Sudbury is rated 4.6 stars by 9 OpenTable diners.
Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. Due to local restrictions, this restaurant may not be accepting reservations at the moment.