Fats Duvall’s Rhum Cafe
- Surfaces sanitized between seatings
- Common areas deep cleaned daily
- Digital, disposable or sanitized menu provided
- Sanitizer or wipes provided for customers
- Limited number of seated diners
- Distancing maintained in common areas
- Extra space between tables
- Waitstaff wear masks
- Sick staff prohibited in the workplace
- Staff temperature check required
- Diner temperature check required
- Contact tracing information collected
Shirley , the hostess I guess, or just”the helper” as she told us, set the tone for the experience. She made me feel
Like I wasn’t wanted there so at first I thought it was a personal thing, but I quickly saw she was like that with everyone. The one waiter for the entire restaurant, he was good. But the understaffing is an issue and I’m not the first to say it. If we didn’t beg Shirley to get someone to take our order, it would have been longe than the half hour wait we had already experienced.
Food and drinks were good so place has potential but my god. Fix the staffing issue.
Shirley doesn’t want to be there so please make her dream come true
And get more help for the staff that do but are at their breaking points.
This place sucks don’t go there
Great time. The bartenders were very nice and pleasant. Good food
Great place with great vibes and a great staff. I'll be in there often.
The cocktails were excellent and so was the staff! I also recommend the empanadas and salad.
Awesome food, music and drinks. Well definitely be returning
Fats Duvall’s Rhum Cafe offers takeout which you can order by calling the restaurant at (646) 858-0028.
Fats Duvall’s Rhum Cafe is rated 4.4 stars by 7 OpenTable diners.
Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. Due to local restrictions, this restaurant may not be accepting reservations at the moment.