Emma's Bar Restaurant Cafe
- Surfaces sanitized between seatings
- Common areas deep cleaned daily
- Digital, disposable or sanitized menu provided
- Contactless payment available
- Sealed or wrapped utensils used
- Limited number of seated diners
- Distancing maintained in common areas
- Extra space between tables
- Waitstaff wear masks
- Diners must wear masks unless eating or drinking
- Sick staff prohibited in the workplace
Lovely food and ambience
Good food served by professionals
I turned up to meet my son who lives in Bath only to be told that despite the fact that I'd booked through Open Table they weren't taking bookings until "maybe 3pm"
Had paid for parking, could have forgiven it but their customer service was appalling they didn't seem bothered, won't be booking with them again or using Open Table again in a hurry.
Worst thing was then trying to find somewhere else to eat, all the nice places near there had queues and/or were booked.
Lovely food, chilled atmosphere. Staff were very friendly and helpful.
Emma's Bar Restaurant Cafe is rated 4.2 stars by 4 OpenTable diners.
Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. Due to local restrictions, this restaurant may not be accepting reservations at the moment.