Ember & Ice
- Surfaces sanitized between seatings
- Common areas deep cleaned daily
- Digital, disposable or sanitized menu provided
- Sanitizer or wipes provided for customers
- Sealed or wrapped utensils used
- Limited number of seated diners
- Distancing maintained in common areas
- Extra space between tables
- Waitstaff wear masks
- Diners must wear masks unless eating or drinking
- Sick staff prohibited in the workplace
This place is incredible!
The chicken wild rice soup was fabulous!...wait staff were attentive and helpful re: menu items and beverage refills. Felt safe with spacing from other patrons and adherence to CDC guidelines. All staff were quite welcoming and pleasant making our celebration a wonderful experience!
Nice atmosphere. Good drinks and limited food options were tasty. They could use more heaters in the patio.
Really good spot to watch football! Husband went on a Saturday to try and watch as many games as we could. Drinks were great- the tater tot poutine was amazing! Tyson was our waiter and he was THE BEST. We were impressed he had sampled all the drinks and could give us great recommendations. Will definitely be there often during the football season.
Stunning! We were greeted immediately and sat next to the Large Central Fireplace and made our way to the outside Firepits where we indulged in the most amazing craft cocktails at sunset. We had the Largest Soft Pretzel and Sweet, Crispy Wings. What a magical night sitting with friends and watching the Sunset. Lots of outdoor TV's for gamedays and cozy, warm space. Will be back again next weekend!
Ember & Ice is rated 5 stars by 5 OpenTable diners.
Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. Due to local restrictions, this restaurant may not be accepting reservations at the moment.