This includes info about cleaning, sanitizing, social distancing, and usage of personal protective equipment. Learn more.
Elephant & Castle - Seattle
- Surfaces sanitized between seatings
- Common areas deep cleaned daily
- Digital, disposable or sanitized menu provided
- Sanitizer or wipes provided for customers
- Sealed or wrapped utensils used
- Limited number of seated diners
- Distancing maintained in common areas
- Extra space between tables
- Sick staff prohibited in the workplace
- Waitstaff wear masks
- Diners must wear masks unless eating or drinking
Onion soup was good but the pot pie sampler of the house specialty pot pies was gross. The crust tasted like sugar cookies and the filling tasted like sweet, gross baby food. Went for a fun birthday dinner and was disappointed enough to not stay for dinner. We were one of the only ones in the building at prime dinner time but it might be a cute atmosphere with people inside. Not sure we’ll be coming back...
It was so nice to have a touch of the UK in Seattle. Lots of authentic items on the menu. I had a hard time choosing..
Felt good to support a downtown Seattle restaurant. Enjoyed the food and the experience, excellent service.
Sunday in the midst of covid-19. The place was empty so it was relaxing. Music was playing in the background. Excellent spot to chill and hang out with friends or partner.
Elephant & Castle - Seattle offers takeout which you can order by calling the restaurant at (206) 624-9977.
Elephant & Castle - Seattle is rated 4.6 stars by 4 OpenTable diners.
Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. Due to local restrictions, this restaurant may not be accepting reservations at the moment.