Dylan's Forest Hills
Our goal is to provide an immersive, warm, convivial family dining experience. An oasis from the day to day grind. Dylan's provides entertainment in a variety of genre’s from Zydeco to Blues, Jazz, Country, and Rock n Roll.
We want to put Forest Hills on the map as a destination spot for food, music, and entertainment.
- Surfaces sanitized between seatings
- Common areas deep cleaned daily
- Digital, disposable or sanitized menu provided
- Sanitizer or wipes provided for customers
- Sealed or wrapped utensils used
- Limited number of seated diners
- Distancing maintained in common areas
- Extra space between tables
- Waitstaff wear masks
- Sick staff prohibited in the workplace
This was our first time dining at Dylan's, but we are long time devotees of its sister restaurant across the street, Nick's. I cannot fathom why Dylan's was not more crowded on a Saturday night, because the food was excellent. The menu is mostly southern comfort and bar style food (jalapeno poppers, burgers, truffle fries, fried chicken and waffles, wings), but each dish had something unique and different about its preparation. We were told that later that evening they would have featured live music. We will definitely return, and can only hope that the word gets out about what Dylan's offers.
Dylan's Forest Hills offers takeout which you can order by calling the restaurant at (718) 880-2872.
Dylan's Forest Hills is rated 4.8 stars by 1 OpenTable diners.
Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. Due to local restrictions, this restaurant may not be accepting reservations at the moment.