Dorian Gray Restaurant Bistrot
The research on the historical notebooks of Novi Ligure and the precious grandmother's recipe book - Novese for generations - have allowed us to recover dishes of the culture and history of Novese, a borderline cuisine between French and Ligurian traditions.
A careful cultural and literary research has instead provided a selection of recipes that have made the history of Old Europe,
from settings of Agatha Christie and Conan Doyle novels, with the use of particular spices and teas.
- Common areas deep cleaned daily
- Sanitizer or wipes provided for customers
- Contactless payment available
- Limited number of seated diners
- Distancing maintained in common areas
- Extra space between tables
- Waitstaff wear masks
- Sick staff prohibited in the workplace
Dorian Gray Restaurant Bistrot offers takeout which you can order by calling the restaurant at 339 395 8744.
Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. Due to local restrictions, this restaurant may not be accepting reservations at the moment.