Davio's - Foxboro
Davio's serves fine Italian cuisine. Sometimes it’s hard to tell whether guests in our Patriot Place Foxborough, MA, location are cheering for the Patriots or for the perfectly cooked, handmade gnocchi.
Here you’ll experience everything that has made Davio’s famous from coast to coast, from our chef’s table overlooking the kitchen to an exciting and welcoming bar to elegant dining in an impressive atmosphere, worthy of champions.
$29 3 Course Prix Fixe Menu$29.00 per person
Multiple dates availableCOME try our 3 Course, Prefix Lunch Menu!! $29 Monday - Friday each week Chef Creates a new menu that You choose an appetizer, entree and a sweet treat for $29!!! It's like restaurant week every week day! Call ahead for details or to inquire about our power lunch offerings. HOLIDAYS EXCLUDED.
- Surfaces sanitized between seatings
- Common areas deep cleaned daily
- Digital, disposable or sanitized menu provided
- Sanitizer or wipes provided for customers
- Limited number of seated diners
- Distancing maintained in common areas
- Extra space between tables
- Waitstaff wear masks
- Diners must wear masks unless eating or drinking
- Sick staff prohibited in the workplace
Tuna Tartare, Avocado, Meyer Lemon, Harissa, Davio's Herb Pasta Chips™*
Georges Bank Sea Scallops, La Quercia Guanciale, Lemon Risotto, Sugar Snap Peas*
Davio's - Foxboro offers takeout which you can order by calling the restaurant at (508) 339-4810.
Davio's - Foxboro is rated 4.6 stars by 2855 OpenTable diners.
Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. Due to local restrictions, this restaurant may not be accepting reservations at the moment.