We are a locally owned, small business. Sister businesses with Parker's Bistro, just a few blocks north. We are located near Falls Park and the Levitt Bandshell. We have a beautiful patio with garage doors, a huge bar and offer LIVE MUSIC and entertainment regularly.
Dada or Dadaism was an art movement of the European avant-garde in the early 20th century. Dadaists artist believed that the destruction from World War I was the manifestation of a societal sickness, so they rebelled against conventional thought and sought to bring absurdity into all aspects of their existence by gap between art and life.
We aspire to use the spirit of Dada to bring new food, drink and performance art to Sioux Falls.
- Surfaces sanitized between seatings
- Common areas deep cleaned daily
- Digital, disposable or sanitized menu provided
- Sanitizer or wipes provided for customers
- Contactless payment available
- Sealed or wrapped utensils used
- Limited number of seated diners
- Distancing maintained in common areas
- Extra space between tables
- Waitstaff wear masks
- Sick staff prohibited in the workplace
Great food. Great drinks. Great service.
Megan - thank you so kindly for your patronage and kind words!
Good food as great service. Drinks were fantastic
Thomas thank you so much for taking the time to leave these great words! Appreciate your patronage!
You can order delivery directly from DaDa Gastropub using the Order Online button. DaDa Gastropub also offers takeout which you can order by calling the restaurant at (605) 444-4266.
DaDa Gastropub is rated 4.5 stars by 2 OpenTable diners.
Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. Due to local restrictions, this restaurant may not be accepting reservations at the moment.