Cozy's Cafe and Pub
Our menu utilizes the best in farm-to-table cooking, paired with a specially chosen wine list, a deep selection of craft beers, and classic cocktails with a spin. Our in-house pastry chef caps off your experience and satisfies your sweet craving with delicious sweets, cakes and pastries.
This is gourmet comfort food with a creative twist. We want to challenge your expectation of suburban dining, bringing a bit of downtown Cincinnati’s gastronomy scene to Liberty Township.
We do not accept reservations for Brunch on Saturdays or Sundays so we can better accommodate all guests in a timely fashion, so please don't hesitate to come in!
- Surfaces sanitized between seatings
- Common areas deep cleaned daily
- Digital, disposable or sanitized menu provided
- Sanitizer or wipes provided for customers
- Sealed or wrapped utensils used
- Limited number of seated diners
- Distancing maintained in common areas
- Extra space between tables
- Waitstaff wear masks
- Diners must wear masks unless eating or drinking
- Sick staff prohibited in the workplace
Roasted Cauliflower Steak
Roasted Cauliflower - Salsa Verde - Balsamic Blistered Tomatoes - Local Greens Salad - Spiced Pepitas
Smashed avocado, roasted tomatillo, herb marinated tomato, chevre, two farm eggs
You can order delivery directly from Cozy's Cafe and Pub using the Order Online button. Cozy's Cafe and Pub also offers takeout which you can order by calling the restaurant at (513) 644-9365.
Cozy's Cafe and Pub is rated 4.7 stars by 1410 OpenTable diners.
Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. Due to local restrictions, this restaurant may not be accepting reservations at the moment.