Coromandel Cuisine of India - Orange, CT
A meal at Coromandel starts with an appetizer like the Masala Dosa or the ragada potato patties. All dishes are marked to indicate vegetarian, vegan, gluten-free and spice level. There is a gluten free bread also available.Try the wide array of paneer dishes or enjoy a kabob from the grill. Dont leave without trying the gulab jamun dessert, that includes fried dried milk balls dipped in cardamom and rose honey syrup.
- Surfaces sanitized between seatings
- Common areas deep cleaned daily
- Digital, disposable or sanitized menu provided
- Sanitizer or wipes provided for customers
- Contactless payment available
- Sealed or wrapped utensils used
- Limited number of seated diners
- Distancing maintained in common areas
- Extra space between tables
- Waitstaff wear masks
- Diners must wear masks unless eating or drinking
- Sick staff prohibited in the workplace
Always excellent food here! Wait staff is typically friendly without being annoying. Owner/manager always greets each table when he’s there.
Coromandel Cuisine of India - Orange, CT does offer delivery in partnership with Uber Eats. Coromandel Cuisine of India - Orange, CT also offers takeout which you can order by calling the restaurant at (203) 795-9055.
Coromandel Cuisine of India - Orange, CT is rated 4.8 stars by 1 OpenTable diners.
Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. Due to local restrictions, this restaurant may not be accepting reservations at the moment.