Clues and Cocktails
Break codes and puzzles that are sprawled around the premises to help support your escape.
- Surfaces sanitized between seatings
- Common areas deep cleaned daily
- Digital, disposable or sanitized menu provided
- Sanitizer or wipes provided for customers
- Sealed or wrapped utensils used
- Limited number of seated diners
- Distancing maintained in common areas
- Extra space between tables
- Waitstaff wear masks
- Diners must wear masks unless eating or drinking
- Sick staff prohibited in the workplace
Went for brunch can’t wait to go during the week.
Waited 45 mins Total, no food or drinks. When asked about about our drink order 30 mins after, it was not even made. When asked server about ordering food, they claimed that they ran out of food. I was 1 of the 3 tables total. Drinks and food were served to other tables but ours. Thank you but it made us feel horrible as first time guests. Never coming back.
Clues and Cocktails does offer delivery in partnership with Postmates. Clues and Cocktails also offers takeout which you can order by calling the restaurant at (404) 480-0644.
Clues and Cocktails is rated 3 stars by 2 OpenTable diners.
Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. Due to local restrictions, this restaurant may not be accepting reservations at the moment.