This includes info about cleaning, sanitizing, social distancing, and usage of personal protective equipment. Learn more.
Casa de Brasa
- Surfaces sanitized between seatings
- Common areas deep cleaned daily
- Sanitizer or wipes provided for customers
- Sealed or wrapped utensils used
- Limited number of seated diners
- Distancing maintained in common areas
- Extra space between tables
- Sick staff prohibited in the workplace
- Waitstaff wear masks
I had a great late lunch today at Casa de Brasa, the main outdoor restaurant at the Four Seasons. Everything was good. Try the Mexican wines and ask Marco about great spots to visit in all of Baja California. The staff at this resort is exceptional. BTW the Tabasco Chocolate Cake is 'Michelin Star good'!
Casa de Brasa is rated 5 stars by 1 OpenTable diners.
You can book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size.