Serving wine and tapas, our tasting room is created in the spirit of the traditional wine bodegas of Spain and South America—an unpretentious place to drink well, eat well, and enjoy good company.
- Surfaces sanitized between seatings
- Common areas deep cleaned daily
- Digital, disposable or sanitized menu provided
- Sanitizer or wipes provided for customers
- Limited number of seated diners
- Distancing maintained in common areas
- Extra space between tables
- Waitstaff wear masks
- Diners must wear masks unless eating or drinking
- Sick staff prohibited in the workplace
casa carmen was a great experience and can't wait to go back!! even before arriving, i got a call from the manager (i am assuming) asking if we would like to be seated inside or out as it has been getting chiller. this thoughtful gesture meant a lot! then at the restaurant, erika & bridget were the best servers and so attentive. bridget was beyond helpful in helping decide our wine choices for tonight as well as explaining how casa carmen runs! will definitely be back soon!!
Casa Carmen offers takeout which you can order by calling the restaurant at (410) 390-9921.
Casa Carmen is rated 5 stars by 1 OpenTable diners.
Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. Due to local restrictions, this restaurant may not be accepting reservations at the moment.