Carlson Creek Vineyard - Main Street
- Surfaces sanitized between seatings
- Common areas deep cleaned daily
- Digital, disposable or sanitized menu provided
- Sanitizer or wipes provided for customers
- Limited number of seated diners
- Distancing maintained in common areas
- Extra space between tables
- Waitstaff wear masks
- Diners must wear masks unless eating or drinking
- Sick staff prohibited in the workplace
I booked a tasting and expected a nice relax full experience and our server was awful. We were rushed out and wrong wine was poured when we were allowed 2 and half hours for our party. The waitress told me I was wrong and we could only have an hour. We sat girls at a table and guys at the other and she was over pouring for the men and treating the girls like crap. It was awful and the worst experience I've ever had.
So sorry to hear this - this is not the way we do business! I have since spoken with the staff member to resolve this issue. For the inconvenience, I'd also like to offer you a complimentary tasting the next time you come in. Our sincerest apologies for the poor customer service. We hope you'll join us again and find that this is not the norm.
Carlson Creek Vineyard - Main Street offers takeout which you can order by calling the restaurant at (928) 634-3866.
Carlson Creek Vineyard - Main Street is rated 4.2 stars by 1 OpenTable diners.
Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. Due to local restrictions, this restaurant may not be accepting reservations at the moment.