Heritage and innovation merge with menu selections such as Santa Rosa Barbacoa and Mexico City Enchiladas for lunch, and Carne Asada and Pollo Mole Poblano for dinner. Our bar features a wide variety of beers, wines, cocktails, and fresh margaritas and guests can sample one of more than 50 fine-aged, authentic tequilas.
As the only restaurant located along the canal-front in The Venetian and The Palazzo, Cañonita offers guests a unique opportunity to experience the sights and sounds of the Grand Canal, with waterfront views of the resort's famous singing gondoliers. Outside, our Street Taqueria food truck recreates an essential element of Mexico City's culinary and cultural landscape, featuring a variety of street foods and house-infused margaritas.
- Surfaces sanitized between seatings
- Common areas deep cleaned daily
- Digital, disposable or sanitized menu provided
- Sanitizer or wipes provided for customers
- Contactless payment available
- Sealed or wrapped utensils used
- Limited number of seated diners
- Distancing maintained in common areas
- Extra space between tables
- Waitstaff wear masks
- Sick staff prohibited in the workplace
Chips and Guacamole
Mexican avocado, serrano chile, red onions, cilantro, lime, sea salt
Red onions, cilantro, lime, arbol-tomatillo salsa, housemade corn or flour tortillas. Choice of: chicken tinga, carne asada, pork carnitas, grilled fish or herbed mushrooms
braised pulled pork, toasted arbol chile salsa, red onions
Cañonita offers takeout which you can order by calling the restaurant at (702) 420-2561.
Cañonita is rated 4.5 stars by 1579 OpenTable diners.
Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. Due to local restrictions, this restaurant may not be accepting reservations at the moment.