- Surfaces sanitized between seatings
- Common areas deep cleaned daily
- Digital, disposable or sanitized menu provided
- Sanitizer or wipes provided for customers
- Contactless payment available
- Limited number of seated diners
- Distancing maintained in common areas
- Extra space between tables
- Waitstaff wear masks
- Diners must wear masks unless eating or drinking
- Sick staff prohibited in the workplace
- Staff temperature check required
I made reservations weeks prior. I get there with my daughter and there were walks in that were seated before us. One of the points in coming to this place is for the ambience and the cite decor. We were seated in the middle of where the servers grab the food from the counter and in the way. It was an awkward table to sit at and to top it off, the manager just split the table, placed one by a flower wall and the other where we were. I kept on getting told we would be moved to a nicer table when a party leaves so we wouldn’t have to sit where people wouldn’t have to walk by us the whole time but every time a party left no one moved us. The manager told his server there is a walk in and they had to be seated first. That was BS.
Perfect!!! Took my daughter and her friend to celebrate her 16th birthday, they loved it. Will be back.
My first experience was good. But not my second experience. Overall is a good restaurant.
Pantry basket for $16 is overpriced for 2 chocolate croissants and cinnamon roll. Price a tourist would pay at The Strip which I would understand, but for a local cafe?
Cafe Lola is rated 4.3 stars by 4 OpenTable diners.
Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. Due to local restrictions, this restaurant may not be accepting reservations at the moment.