Cafe Chai - Puerto Vallarta
- Surfaces sanitized between seatings
- Common areas deep cleaned daily
- Sealed or wrapped utensils used
- Limited number of seated diners
- Distancing maintained in common areas
- Extra space between tables
- Waitstaff wear masks
- Diners must wear masks unless eating or drinking
- Sick staff prohibited in the workplace
Our second visit was for their weekend buffet. Served from 9-2 Saturday & Sunday. Delicious with a wide range of homemade breakfast treats like chilaquiles, sopes, quesadillas, chorizo & eggs plus so much more. Fresh juices and pastries. What a great time we had with terrific service as well. We’ll be back next March!
La comida del bufete bastante menor al promedio, el servicio malísimo,más de media hora esperando un café, nunca pusieron cubiertos, el pedirlos era hasta molesto por la actitud de los meseros, no regreso ni lo recomiendo
Cafe Chai - Puerto Vallarta offers takeout which you can order by calling the restaurant at 322 596 1500.
Cafe Chai - Puerto Vallarta is rated 4.2 stars by 2 OpenTable diners.
Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. Due to local restrictions, this restaurant may not be accepting reservations at the moment.