Cafe at Farm Station
Hello! We're the Brose family, and we're excited to welcome you to the new Café.
We've renovated, re-styled and rebooted the Café and menu, to bring you an unprecedented farm-to-fork dining experience. A welcoming spot to dine with your family or colleagues, or to grab a quick bite between winery and brewery visits in Warrenton or Gainesville, Café at Farm Station is your go-to for quick, casual dining and artisan-crafted to-go options. Our menu features inspired classics and creative comfort foods, as well as fresh plant-based and gluten-free options, to please every palette.
- Surfaces sanitized between seatings
- Common areas deep cleaned daily
- Digital, disposable or sanitized menu provided
- Sanitizer or wipes provided for customers
- Limited number of seated diners
- Distancing maintained in common areas
- Extra space between tables
- Waitstaff wear masks
- Diners must wear masks unless eating or drinking
- Sick staff prohibited in the workplace
Great sandwiches! Reasonable portions. Great location near Old Bust Head.
Nice, out in the country place… enjoyed being with my friends catching up… will go again and maybe take more time to explore the other places around the complex…
Wonderful food and service!
You can order delivery directly from Cafe at Farm Station using the Order Online button. Cafe at Farm Station also offers takeout which you can order by calling the restaurant at (540) 216-3959.
Cafe at Farm Station is rated 4.3 stars by 3 OpenTable diners.
Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. Due to local restrictions, this restaurant may not be accepting reservations at the moment.