This includes info about cleaning, sanitizing, social distancing, and usage of personal protective equipment. Learn more.
Buya Yakitori + Izakaya
Due to COVID-19 capacity restrictions, we kindly ask that guests be punctual and keep their experience to an hour and a half or less.
- Surfaces sanitized between seatings
- Common areas deep cleaned daily
- Digital, disposable or sanitized menu provided
- Sanitizer or wipes provided for customers
- Sealed or wrapped utensils used
- Limited number of seated diners
- Distancing maintained in common areas
- Extra space between tables
- Sick staff prohibited in the workplace
- Waitstaff wear masks
- Diners must wear masks unless eating or drinking
One of the best meals I’ve had! Absolutely delicious!! And great staff too!!!
Delish! Will definitely go back
Amazing food! We enjoyed single thing we ordered.
Food and service is amazing. Every single dish is out of this world.
The food and the ambiance were on point. Each item on the menu is flavorful (umami), but be careful not to eat your meal in one bite! Staff was excellent, my sever was very pleasant and courteous. Overall, I enjoyed my experience here.
The food and service were both great!
the karaage fried chicken, wagyu beef, duck gyoza hot pot, pork bell buns and seaweed salad were all phenomenal. We will definitely be going back.
Excellent group dining experience. The wagyu, yellowtail, and beech mushroom were all amazing.
Amazing food and incredible service
Buya Yakitori + Izakaya offers takeout which you can order by calling the restaurant at (305) 699-0601.
Buya Yakitori + Izakaya is rated 4.6 stars by 8 OpenTable diners.
Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. Due to local restrictions, this restaurant may not be accepting reservations at the moment.