Bombay Masala Indian Restaurant
Bombay Masala Indian Restaurant is a fine dining establishment without the fine dining prices located near UBC on West 10th Avenue.
- Surfaces sanitized between seatings
- Common areas deep cleaned daily
- Digital, disposable or sanitized menu provided
- Sanitizer or wipes provided for customers
- Limited number of seated diners
- Distancing maintained in common areas
- Extra space between tables
- Waitstaff wear masks
- Diners must wear masks unless eating or drinking
- Sick staff prohibited in the workplace
We ordered several dishes and ended up taking some home. The food was nicely spiced, neither mild nor too hot. The quality of the food was good. We particularly enjoyed the fish pakoras and the lamb seehk kabab. Our server, Taranjeet (Taran) was welcoming, attentive, and friendly. We look forward to going back to what is certain to become a neighbourhood favourite.
Bombay Masala Indian Restaurant offers takeout which you can order by calling the restaurant at (604) 224-1111.
Bombay Masala Indian Restaurant is rated 5 stars by 1 OpenTable diners.
Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. Due to local restrictions, this restaurant may not be accepting reservations at the moment.