Black Sheep Winery
- Surfaces sanitized between seatings
- Common areas deep cleaned daily
- Digital, disposable or sanitized menu provided
- Sanitizer or wipes provided for customers
- Limited number of seated diners
- Distancing maintained in common areas
- Extra space between tables
- Waitstaff wear masks
- Diners must wear masks unless eating or drinking
- Sick staff prohibited in the workplace
Kathy took excellent care of us, calling to let us know it was going to be cold. Then while were there she even secured a reservation for us for dinner in town on a busy Valentine's weekend!! Black Sheep Wines never disappoint!
We did wine tasting, and it was great! Wonderful hostess..very friendly and knowledgeable. The wine was excellent also! Would very much recommended!
This is a wine tasting experience. Kathy is the quirky, fun, knowledgeable host with the most. Lovely wines and outdoor setting.
Wine was good for the price. Little spot with shady patio area for tasting outdoors in COVID. I did have to go inside each time we were ready for our next tasting. It wasn't very relaxing to go back and forth. Overall, not bad for the price.
Black Sheep Winery is rated 4.7 stars by 4 OpenTable diners.
Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. Due to local restrictions, this restaurant may not be accepting reservations at the moment.