This restaurant added safety precaution details
This includes info about cleaning, sanitizing, social distancing, and usage of personal protective equipment. Learn more.
Black Sheep Winery
$30 and under
Black Sheep Winery introduced Rhone varietals to Calaveras County Foothills and have been recognized for our award-winning wines, year after year. Serving up a wide variety of white and red wines from Chardonnay, Cinsaut, Shiraz, Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot and a Port-style dessert wine in our historic little yellow farmhouse on Main Street. We do charge a $10.00 tasting fee per person and is waived with each bottle purchased.
Cleaning & Sanitizing
- Surfaces sanitized between seatings
- Common areas deep cleaned daily
- Digital, disposable or sanitized menu provided
- Sanitizer or wipes provided for customers
- Limited number of seated diners
- Distancing maintained in common areas
- Extra space between tables
- Sick staff prohibited in the workplace
Personal Protective Equipment
- Waitstaff wear masks
- Diners must wear masks unless eating or drinking
Be the first to review this restaurant
At present, Black Sheep Winery has no reviews. Please add a review after your dining experience to help others make a decision about where to eat.
You can book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size.