Beto and Son
Beto & Son restaurant is not just Fresh Mexican Food from scratch, it's locally sourced, fresh flavors meets the next generation of chef-to-table dining experience!
- Surfaces sanitized between seatings
- Common areas deep cleaned daily
- Digital, disposable or sanitized menu provided
- Sanitizer or wipes provided for customers
- Contactless payment available
- Limited number of seated diners
- Distancing maintained in common areas
- Extra space between tables
- Waitstaff wear masks
- Diners must wear masks unless eating or drinking
- Sick staff prohibited in the workplace
- Staff temperature check required
Loved this place !!
I always love coming here, 5*. Drinks and food were great. My only complaint was, since they have all their QR code’s together I tried to order from the brunch menu on a Saturday at 1230. The waiter had to come back and say I couldn’t have this cactus spritz. I understand not being able to order brunch menu food items, despite it being Saturday, but a bar can make a drink any day of the week. Oh well. Still good
Food portion were small considering the price, I paid for 3 tacos & beans $20 not worth it
The food was great. Started with the loaded quest which could be a meal by itself! The shrimp tacos were amazing and the staff was very attentive! Will definitely be back!
From the drinks to the food, everything was amazing!!!
Great place overall. Good food and vibes
Fun time. Great ambience
You can order delivery directly from Beto and Son using the Order Online button. Beto and Son also offers delivery in partnership with Postmates.
Beto and Son is rated 4.5 stars by 7 OpenTable diners.
Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. Due to local restrictions, this restaurant may not be accepting reservations at the moment.