BB's on North
BB’s on North is owned and operated by Pietro and Mario Balistreri, two brothers who were raised in the pizza industry. Their father Domenico Balistreri operated Balistreri Brothers on 13th and Oklahoma for 38 years. When their father retired, the brothers assumed the weight of the family business, opening Balistreri Brothers Pizza at 3815 S. 108th St.
Pietro, who grew up working in the family business, says that he found his passion in food thanks to the abundance of cooking shows he enjoyed on television. Knowing he wanted to move beyond pizza, he enrolled as a student in the culinary program at MATC after which he mentored with chefs including Brian Frakes at the Hilton and Thomas Schultz at the newly minted Iron Horse Hotel.
- Surfaces sanitized between seatings
- Common areas deep cleaned daily
- Sanitizer or wipes provided for customers
- Sealed or wrapped utensils used
- Limited number of seated diners
- Distancing maintained in common areas
- Extra space between tables
- Waitstaff wear masks
- Diners must wear masks unless eating or drinking
- Sick staff prohibited in the workplace
Amazing experience as always!! One of the owners, P, is always a delight. The owner and staff onsite this day were just as fun, attentive, and professional. The food, service, ambiance and people are amazing!
BB's on North is rated 5 stars by 1 OpenTable diners.
Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. Due to local restrictions, this restaurant may not be accepting reservations at the moment.