This includes info about cleaning, sanitizing, social distancing, and usage of personal protective equipment. Learn more.
Our steamed bun sandwiches (bao), signature rice bowls and bubble teas bring a burst of flavor to this side of the Inner Harbor just west of Fells Point and right across the bridge from Harbor Point. We invite guests to enjoy our upstairs seating area – a hidden gem offering a peaceful refuge to the vibrant pace of Baltimore’s premier Harbor East community. Thrillist.com agreed saying - the bright and modern space is serene, especially if you can hide away on the peaceful second floor, allowing yourself to forget about the hustle of the city just down below.
We offer several items that are vegetarian, vegan and gluten-free. In addition to serving great Asian Fusion and Chinese food, our mission is to offer our guests a taste and sense of zen. Welcome to Bambao!
- Surfaces sanitized between seatings
- Common areas deep cleaned daily
- Digital, disposable or sanitized menu provided
- Sanitizer or wipes provided for customers
- Contactless payment available
- Sealed or wrapped utensils used
- Limited number of seated diners
- Distancing maintained in common areas
- Extra space between tables
- Sick staff prohibited in the workplace
- Waitstaff wear masks
- Diners must wear masks unless eating or drinking
It was a fun night out and I was glad they had outdoor seating. Giving us a mask to take home was a very nice touch.
Great food and nice people
Bambao does offer delivery in partnership with Postmates and Uber Eats. Bambao also offers takeout which you can order by calling the restaurant at (443) 438-3528.
Bambao is rated 4.8 stars by 2 OpenTable diners.
You can book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size.