- Surfaces sanitized between seatings
- Common areas deep cleaned daily
- Digital, disposable or sanitized menu provided
- Sanitizer or wipes provided for customers
- Contactless payment available
- Limited number of seated diners
- Distancing maintained in common areas
- Extra space between tables
- Waitstaff wear masks
- Diners must wear masks unless eating or drinking
- Sick staff prohibited in the workplace
- Staff temperature check required
Entered the restaurant and one of the waiters pointed at a table for me to sit. I sat down and the bread person came to put some bread on the table. No one greeted or said a word. I sat there for about 5 minutes and got up and left. For the price range I was expecting something a little warmer. I am sure the food is probably good, according to the other reviews.
Amazing, experience, nice place to take a good meal!!
Buena atención de Jonatan y la comida excelente.
Muy buena la comida y el local. El servicio un poco lento.
Bacchus Restaurante offers takeout which you can order by calling the restaurant at 2289 7533.
Bacchus Restaurante is rated 4.5 stars by 4 OpenTable diners.
Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. Due to local restrictions, this restaurant may not be accepting reservations at the moment.