This includes info about cleaning, sanitizing, social distancing, and usage of personal protective equipment. Learn more.
Enjoy the incredible Canadian Rockies while enjoying Alberta raised beef and fresh hand cut fries.
- Surfaces sanitized between seatings
- Common areas deep cleaned daily
- Digital, disposable or sanitized menu provided
- Sanitizer or wipes provided for customers
- Sealed or wrapped utensils used
- Limited number of seated diners
- Distancing maintained in common areas
- Extra space between tables
- Sick staff prohibited in the workplace
- Waitstaff wear masks
We booked with open table but the restaurant was closed
Food was great (crispy chicken burger and ramen bowl). Was very quiet for a Saturday night. The server was pleasant but not overly gregarious. Restaurant was very clean and well maintained. I would definitely go back.
Good wine and beer selection. However kitchen miss managed, food took 45 minutes from the time we ordered. Manager said they were slow due to being slammed but the restaurant was only 60% full. As they were trying to cut time, burgers were over salted, dry and burnt. I would not come back until under new management.
Terrible from start to finish. Nothing good to say.
The burgers were overcooked. The gluten free buns were so hard it couldn’t be pushed down.
Great restaurants and great food!!! Thank so much for the wonderful service!
Authentic Burger is rated 3.1 stars by 6 OpenTable diners.
You can book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size.