This includes info about cleaning, sanitizing, social distancing, and usage of personal protective equipment. Learn more.
Audacity Wine Bar | Alexandria Nicole Cellars
Located one block up from the main Convention Center entrance and across the street (same side of the street as Cheesecake Factory). Entrance under the metal “Conference Center” awning on the right side.
The health and safety of our customers and staff is our number one priority. Here are some details about the experience we can off at this time and the steps we are taking to ensure everyone's safety:
-Your table will be reserved for 1 hour 30 minutes.
-Groups will be limited to 5 guests or less (this includes children).
-Masks are to be worn by all guests until seated, as well as when visiting the restroom.
-Wine Club allocations may be picked up during your tasting room visit or via curbside pick up.
- Surfaces sanitized between seatings
- Common areas deep cleaned daily
- Digital, disposable or sanitized menu provided
- Sanitizer or wipes provided for customers
- Limited number of seated diners
- Extra space between tables
- Sick staff prohibited in the workplace
- Waitstaff wear masks
- Diners must wear masks unless eating or drinking
Audacity Wine Bar | Alexandria Nicole Cellars offers takeout which you can order by calling the restaurant at (206) 414-7363.
Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. Due to local restrictions, this restaurant may not be accepting reservations at the moment.