This includes info about cleaning, sanitizing, social distancing, and usage of personal protective equipment. Learn more.
"The Maresh Vineyard, first planted in 1970, is widely considered to be one of the Willamette Valley’s true gems. The entry-level Dundee Hills bottling is among the best Pinot Noir values that I know of from anywhere." Raynolds- Vinous
"I was explaining to a couple of people about winemakers with “the knack.” They just get it. They know how to make great Pinot Noir seemingly effortlessly, and practice small things that make a big difference. Jim Maresh has the knack." Martin- Wine Advocate
- Surfaces sanitized between seatings
- Common areas deep cleaned daily
- Digital, disposable or sanitized menu provided
- Sanitizer or wipes provided for customers
- Contactless payment available
- Sealed or wrapped utensils used
- Limited number of seated diners
- Distancing maintained in common areas
- Extra space between tables
- Sick staff prohibited in the workplace
- Waitstaff wear masks
- Diners must wear masks unless eating or drinking
Great experience, highly recommend. and delicious wine!
Arterberry Maresh is rated 5 stars by 1 OpenTable diners.
You can book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size.