- Surfaces sanitized between seatings
- Common areas deep cleaned daily
- Digital, disposable or sanitized menu provided
- Sanitizer or wipes provided for customers
- Contactless payment available
- Sealed or wrapped utensils used
- Limited number of seated diners
- Distancing maintained in common areas
- Extra space between tables
- Waitstaff wear masks
- Sick staff prohibited in the workplace
Great Atmosphere. Awesome food. Top notch service! Highly recommend!
In terms of hotel restaurants I’ve had better, I’ve had worse. The service was very good, especially given that the restaurant was pretty busy. Our Server was very friendly, helpful and quick with refills, etc.
The food however left a bit to be desired. I ordered stake that was thin and grizzly. The flavour was good and my disappointment had nothing to do with the kitchen, it was the steak they chose to purchase. It reminded me of something you would get at Ponderosa. It was not what I was expecting for the price and from the pictures I had seen here. That being said, the sides were tasty and well seasoned.
Update: We returned for breakfast this morning and breakfast was delicious. Service was once again great.
I’d eat there again if staying at the hotel but I’d probably stick with the burgers, etc.
Food is great, staff is great and an awesome location. Cant ask for anything else.
Amélia Lounge offers takeout which you can order by calling the restaurant at (709) 758-5004.
Amélia Lounge is rated 4.2 stars by 3 OpenTable diners.
Yes, you can generally book this restaurant by choosing the date, time and party size on OpenTable. Due to local restrictions, this restaurant may not be accepting reservations at the moment.